In this episode of the Build Your Online Business Podcast, we are diving deep into the foundation needed to build yourself a solid, passive online income – from the ground up.
As business owners, we need to find ways to commit to an action, complete the task, and then reap the rewards of continually getting paid over and over again.
We are not looking to build jobs for ourselves. We are building businesses that work for us, not the other way around.
The key to this is and always will be: recurring revenues.
We cannot have recurring revenues without customers that like doing business with us, so we need to know what is they want and how to give it to them.
What we get into are not tricks or secrets, they are proven business methods that keep customers coming back.
What you will specifically learn in this episode:
- The harsh truth in business that most owners and entrepreneurs tend to overlook – both offline and online.
- Why not all revenue is created equally. (and how to make your revenue more valuable.)
- How you can spend more of your energy growing your business rather than trying to acquire new business.
- How and why Netflix destroyed Blockbusters business in less than 5 years.
- Why you need to actively analyze your churn rates in your business.
- The Five Best Ways to Keep Customers Coming Back. (and how to build them in from the start.)
- Why you should never treat customers the way YOU want to be treated.
- Why content is important, but not that important.
Please, please, please, help us out:
You enjoy the podcast, right? And you have 5 minutes to help, right?
Then please head over to iTunes and leave a quick rating and review of the show by clicking the link below.